[GRASSLIST:4478] Printing vector attributes on GRASS57

SWlab swlab at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 6 18:40:25 EDT 2004

Hello,
I need to output a postscript of a vector map, where attributes are printed
along the points. With GRASS570, I thought repeating the 'text' command of
ps.map, as many times as needed, but I wonder whether it's the best solution.
Anyway, that brings me another problem: how could I get a 3-column text file
giving me for each point the easting, northing and selected attribute ?
Thanks a lot in dvance
P.

--
Soil & Water Laboratory
Dept. of Biological & Environmental Engineering