[GRASSLIST:4486] Re: DEMPSTER-SHAFER modelling

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Thu Oct 7 12:23:02 EDT 2004

The modules should compile fine on 5.0, but really,
5.3 is much better than 5.0 and you should upgrade.
5.7 has a different vector architecture and that
caused a lot of modules to break or become obsolete.
A switch from 5.0 to 5.3 should not make anything worse.
When I get back home I will look into the possibility
of suplying ready-to-install binary modules that you
just have to copy into your GRASS 5 bin tree.
I would then upload the stuff to Michael's website
if that is alright.

Cheers,

Benjamin.