[GRASSLIST:4505] glinks

Indictrans Team indictrans at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 12 05:13:55 EDT 2004

we are using  grasslinks to provide web access to data..we were
successful in installing the grasslink software but after that when we
tried to display maps combining the various already created maps then
we encountered the following error: the link that we had opened is:
http://localhost/glinks/index.html

Server error!

    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete
    your request.

    Error message:
    Premature end of script headers: glinks.pl

    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 500

    localhost
    Tue 12 Oct 2004 02:32:39 PM IST
    Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)