[GRASSLIST:4522] v.to.points attribute table

Jean-Denis Giguere jdenisgiguere at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 13 11:44:02 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I have to convert hypsometric lines into elevation points. I use
v.to.points to create new points and thi work well.

I don't know how to create the attribute table for the points layer. I
would prefer to copy all field of the line layer to the point layer, but
I minimally need the elevation attribute.

Is it related to the lfield parameter ? Documentation about this
parameter in 5.7 manpage is not really exhaustive.

Thank you,

Jean-Denis Giguère
Student in geomatic applied to environnement

--
  Jean-Denis Giguere
  jdenisgiguere at fastmail.fm