[GRASSLIST:4599] Error loading libgdal.so.1

Miha Staut mihastaut at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 06:53:49 EDT 2004

Hi!

The compilation of the fresh GRASS 5.7 distribution on
my Fedora core 2 terminated without problems (not
counting an r3 command). But soon after running
grass57 I encountered the following problem.

d.vect: error while loading shared libraries:
libgdal.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

The same compilation procedure worked fine some time
ago (... --with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config). Are
there any special reasons for this change? I am using
gdal-1.2.1.

Thanks, Miha Staut