[GRASSLIST:4333] Re: mode()

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Thu Sep 9 16:46:30 EDT 2004

I would like to add more info that the error occures in a precompiled 5.03
too

however I invoke the mode() function in r.mapcalc the result is always a
"Segmentation fault" and no output cell file or rubbish instead

no matter what resolution or region size, with mask or without

could it be my fault somehow?

Maciek