[GRASSLIST:4412] uncategorized map cannot be seen on mapserver

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Fri Sep 24 04:33:33 EDT 2004

hello

I encounter a problem when I try to display a grass raster map on mapserver.
I can display the uncategorized map. But after categorizing, categorized map
can not be seen.
It gives:
Warning: [MapServer Error]: msDrawRaster(): Unrecognized or unsupported
image format in /var/www/htdocs/kar_pro9.php on line 232
Warning: [MapServer Error]: drawEPP():
/usr/local/grass_Data0/f29/orkun/cellhd/kar_slp4_cat is not an EPPL
file. in /var/www/htdocs/kar_pro9.php on line 232
Fatal error: Call to a member function saveWebImage() on a non-object in
/var/www/htdocs/kar_pro9.php on line 233

Could you explain how the problem is solved ?

regards

Ahmet Temiz

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.