[GRASSLIST:4431] Re: v.to.sites error

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Wed Sep 29 17:36:26 EDT 2004

> Categories in 5.0/5.3 can be easily lost and labeling
> algorithm can differ in modules.
> Important is output from v.what.vect on that part of line.
>
> Radim

v.what.vect?

if you mean an output from d.what.vect then it's ok within the whole line
lenght including the part where v.to.sites fails

also when I display labelled lines and their lables in v.digit all is fine

but after the v.to.sites such line is not converted near the node

here are two more pictures to see how is the node located (YELLOW on
vdigit.png) in respect to the v.to.sites result (WHITE sites on the
dsitesdvect.png)