[GRASSLIST:4433] v.in.ascii import

Pedro Camilo Alcántara Concepción camilo at pcbiol.posgrado.unam.mx
Wed Sep 29 23:06:58 EDT 2004

Hello
I exported a vector coverage with v.out.ascii and it seems to export
very well, but when I try to import the files with v.in.ascii I got only
the vectors without centroids, even when I placed properly both files
(the  ascii polygon file and the auxiliar one with the centroids)
in the dig_ascii and dig_att with the same name (just like the manual page
said).

How can I attach my centroids file to the vector coverage?

I'm using grass57_exp_2004_09_25 on one AMD 1.6 GZ with debian.

--
Pedro Camilo Alcántara Concepción
camilo at pcbiol.posgrado.unam.mx
camiloalcantara at hotmail.com
pcbiol.posgrado.unam.mx  Wednesday Sep 29 2004 20:05:00 CST