[GRASSLIST:6333] Re: GRASS in Belgium

wouter buytaert wouter.buytaert at tiscali.be
Mon Apr 4 16:42:44 EDT 2005

I am most probably the only one working with GRASS at KULeuven.
Unfortunately, during the month of May I'm abroad...

regards,

Wouter

Wouter Buytaert, PhD
Laboratory for Soil and Water Management
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Vital Decosterstraat 102
B - 3000 Leuven
Tel:0(032)163 29734 Fax:0(032)163 29760