[GRASSLIST:6371] Re: r.terraflow and r.water.outlet

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 8 10:05:39 EDT 2005

Eric,

No. I tried some time ago with no success. The flow directions do not
seem to be what r.water.outlet expects. I have also contacted the
Terraflow developers and believe development has been slowed. I know
that they have come out with an ArcView extension for Terraflow. The
TerraWatershed project seems to not have progressed very far.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas E Adams