[GRASSLIST:6415] Re: gdal with grass

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Mon Apr 11 22:59:54 EDT 2005

thank you

I am going to use mapserver and get grass maps/
I think the only way is to compile gdal with grass support.
But is there a conflict of grass6 with gdal ?

regards

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.