[GRASSLIST:6418] Re: gdal with grass

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Mon Apr 11 23:58:13 EDT 2005

thank you for interest

when I looked up the errors to answer you.
I did not understand what happened but it worked somehow.

like this way :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
orkun at landslide:/usr/local/gdal-1.2.6/.libs$ ldd libgdal.so.1.7.0 | grep
"grass"
        libgrass_I.so => /usr/lib/grass/lib/libgrass_I.so (0x4040f000)
        libgrass_vask.so => /usr/lib/grass/lib/libgrass_vask.so
(0x40420000)
        libgrass_gmath.so => /usr/lib/grass/lib/libgrass_gmath.so
(0x40426000)
        libgrass_gis.so => /usr/lib/grass/lib/libgrass_gis.so
(0x4042c000)
        libgrass_datetime.so => /usr/lib/grass/lib/libgrass_datetime.so
(0x404b5000)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

regards

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.