[GRASSLIST:6483] Re: Sites and GSLIB

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:55:14 EDT 2005

I must say that i'm not "100%" sure of the conventions either...
but if you check
r3.out.ascii
(the manual page on the inet,
http://www.grass-kr.org/html/r3.out.ascii.html)
you will find more information on the grid specifications...

I can also send you the source code of my "gslib2g3d" program (which is
a big name for that). It's written fortran so if you're familiar with
the gslib code it should be fairly easy to understand...

(btw i've put grasslist back in the "to" field)

gr,
Samuel