[GRASSLIST:6510] Re: r.water.outlet

Eric Hillmuth hillmuth at verizon.net
Sun Apr 17 09:04:43 EDT 2005

I did try r.terraflow initially but in this case r.fill.dir is much
faster because all I need is flow direction, not flow accumulation, TCI
or any of the other things r.terraflow provides. Also, I was never able
to figure out how to get the flow direction r.water.outlet needs from
the r.terraflow flow direction (I was the guy that started that thread
you mentioned). Regardless of what I use to get flow direction it would
be helpful to know what format r.water.outlet  expects, ie what
direction  is 1 North, East or something else.

Thanks very much, I appreciated the help