[GRASSLIST:6570] grass~mapserver

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Wed Apr 20 05:30:20 EDT 2005

hello

I try to compile mapserver with grass support. But nothing seems to
contain "grass".

I follow the instructions in http://grass.itc.it/start.html

after compiling mapserver
/var/www/cgi-bin/mapserv -v gives:
OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
grass is plugin gdal.
gdal_GRASS.so has been created.

/usr/local/bin/gdal-config --formats
gxf gtiff hfa aigrid aaigrid ceos ceos2 iso8211 xpm sdts raw dted mem
jdem envisat elas fit vrt usgsdem l1b nitf bmp pcidsk airsar rs2 ilwis
bsb gif jpeg png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 nm  /usr/local/lib/libgdal.so.1.7.0 | grep "GRASS"

gives nothing

why is grass missing ?
is grass being unseen in gdal normal when grass is plug in gdal ?

regards

XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.