[GRASSLIST:7763] Re: Georeferenced Tiff

Atif Rajan atif at lynxseismicdata.com
Tue Aug 2 10:58:28 EDT 2005

Hello Ian, I have double checked. Yes I am sure as per your suggestion below.
However, I ran into something that is somewhat bewildering.
I re-ran i.rectify (for the third time), with no changes. It worked! But I did
notice something different. The second time I ran i.rectify, the resultant
raster, 2249-1.rect had nsres=24.78703534 and ewres=19.72263337
The third time I ran i.rectify, the resultant rast 2249-1.rect1 had
nsres=6.39700489 and ewres=6.4316374

I am somewhat certain that I did not change any parameters in i.rectify when I
ran it the second and third time.
Did I miss something?

Thank you.

Atif