[GRASSLIST:7771] Re: GRASS 6.1 RPM

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Wed Aug 3 12:25:37 EDT 2005

I don't know of an RPM package, but I'm assuming something is out there.
The syntax I usually use is:
rpm -Uvh foo.rpm
That will Update if an older pacakge exists, and it provides "v"erbose
comments while installing and displays a "h"ash progress meter while
installing.

Now you just need an RPM to use :)

Tyler