[GRASSLIST:7772] Re: GRASS 6.1 RPM

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Aug 3 13:11:12 EDT 2005

Also note: thanks with the debian-gis project, you can install
grass6+qgis07rc1 in a breeze (apt-get install grass qgis).
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl
All the best.
pc
At 18:25, mercoledì 03 agosto 2005, Tyler Mitchell has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com