[GRASSLIST:7777] Re: "densifying" or adding vertices to breaklines

Jean-Denis Giguere jdenisgiguere at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 3 19:17:06 EDT 2005

Hi Tyler,

You can use v.to.points to create points along your contour lines.
After, you should use v.patch to combine your points layer.

Sadly, I can't explain you how to create your attribute table when you
do your v.patch command. I ask a question about that this morning but I
don't get an answer by now.

There is also some parameters that can be pass to v.surf.rst to deal
with this.

Hope this help,

Jean-Denis