[GRASSLIST:7796] AW: automatic georeferencing

Maik Trömel maik.troemel at maitro.net
Fri Aug 5 02:39:37 EDT 2005

Hello again,

i think there is no module which can do that. But if i would know where
and how i.vpoints safes its results, it would probably be possible to
hand over the needed parameters to i.rectify. Or to safe the parameter
in a way i.rectify can use them.

Does anybody know how i.vpoints safes its results?

Greeting
Maik Trömel