[GRASSLIST:7853] Re:Location in rows/columns

Michele michele.rocc at libero.it
Thu Aug 11 05:58:22 EDT 2005

Hi,
you can try to use r.mapcalc, this has some internal variables as:
=======from r.mapcalc man page=============
Internal variables:

 row()                  current row of moving window
 col()                  current col of moving window
 x()                    current x-coordinate of moving window
 y()                    current y-coordinate of moving window

Michele.