[GRASSLIST:7966] Re:Location in rows/columns (solved)

Karl Broich b61bro at b61srv5.bauv.unibw-muenchen.de
Thu Aug 18 05:11:21 EDT 2005

Hello,

although it is not mentioned in the HTML-doc d.what.rast gives the needed
information when called from dm with mouse query/print out row/col for the
entire map...

Karl

At 11:58 11.08.2005 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>you can try to use r.mapcalc, this has some internal variables as:
>=======from r.mapcalc man page=============
>Internal variables:
>
>  row()                  current row of moving window
>  col()                  current col of moving window
>  x()                    current x-coordinate of moving window
>  y()                    current y-coordinate of moving window
>
>Michele.
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > for the specification of boundary conditions I would like to get the
> > location of certain raster cells as rows/columns. Is there a way to
> extract
> > this using a tool similar to d.what.rast?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Karl Broich

>Libero Flat, sempre a 4 Mega a 19,95 euro al mese!
>Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it

Dr.-Ing. Karl BROICH			Tel:	+49 / (0) 89 / 6004 2478
Universität der Bundeswehr München	Fax:	+49 / (0) 89 / 6004 3858
Institut für Wasserwesen
Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
D 85577 Neubiberg