[GRASSLIST:7903] Re: r.proj takes a very long time / does not complete

Jason Horn jhorn at bu.edu
Mon Aug 15 09:19:09 EDT 2005

Morten,

Thanks for looking at this for me.  Below are the files you asked for.

PROJ_INFO for the source lat-lon location:

name: Latitude-Longitude
datum: wgs84
towgs84: 0.000,0.000,0.000
proj: ll
ellps: wgs84

cellhd file for  KEWX20040710_025420:

proj:       3
zone:       0
north:      34:00:17.832478N
south:      25:11:59.799175N
east:       92:43:25.599215W
west:       103:19:56.000785W
cols:       1000
rows:       830
e-w resol:  0:00:38.190402
n-s resol:  0:00:38.190402
format:     -1
compressed: 1

PROJ_INFO file for the destination NAD83 location:

name: Lambert Conformal Conic
datum: nad83
towgs84: 0.000,0.000,0.000
proj: lcc
ellps: grs80
a: 6378137.0000000000
es: 0.0066943800
f: 298.2572221010
lat_0: 31.1666670000
lat_1: 27.4166670000
lat_2: 34.9166670000
lon_0: -100.0000000000
x_0: 1000000.0000000000
y_0: 1000000.0000000000

WIND file for the destination NAD83 location:

proj:       99
zone:       0
north:      1196061
south:      573534