[GRASSLIST:8115] v.surf.rast

M S mseibel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:09:09 EDT 2005

I have run this in the past with success several times.  This time
around i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

My input parameters into the GUI are: vector file name (vector
contours), name of column (i have used the column with integer values
and floating point), and an output raster of surface, and an output
raster of the slope.  Everything else is left default.

when i run the module, i get the following error:

Percent complete:
GRASS_INFO_ERROR(24024,1): Cannot find z column (please verify name)

Any ideas?  I have double/triple/quadruple checked the values in the
colum for interpolation, and they are there and valid.