[GRASSLIST:9329] GRASS + Postgre

Luca luca.penasa at email.it
Tue Dec 6 11:50:59 EST 2005

I want to use Podtgre DB for storing my georeferentced points data. With
these points i should be able to do some interpolation with the values
conteined as attribute into the pg table. Into the table i want to
store  some attributes (some numerics and text attributes) and the
point's geografical coordinates. After i want to view and use that data
just like a grass vector map (i dont want any data transfert, grass
should read the data and show it -and use for interpolation-). I know it
is possible, but is necessary to use the postgis extension? or can i use
a normal postgre table for storing my data?

Thanks
Luca P.

 Sponsor:
 CD e DVD vergini, a prezzi imbattibili!  Ordina comodamente online, prova la convenienza
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4281&d=6-12