[GRASSLIST:9602] Re: Using unixODBC to connect GRASS to MySQL

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Dec 22 02:56:36 EST 2005

Hi all.
Just for you to know: we're planning to sponsor the development of a direct
MySQL driver for GRASS, so hopefully the issue will be solved soon.
If somebody need this functionality, additional sponsorship would be welcomed.
pc

At 00:01, giovedì 22 dicembre 2005, William Kyngesburye has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it