[GRASSLIST:9604] Digitising board & GRASS 6.0

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Dec 22 05:19:02 EST 2005

Hi List,
we still have an old digitising board standing around and I wonder whether
it is possible to work with this board with GRASS GIS 6.0. I know that this
technique is a little bit out-of-date, but I know some people who would
really like to connect the board to their grass-machine. Question therefore:
is it possible to work with digitising boards and grass and if yes: how to
attach it, how to configure it in GRASS, how to digitize with this dinosaur?

I would be glad to receive some comments.

Merry X-Mas,

Wolfgang