[GRASSLIST:9634] Re: water resource management with GRASS & RDBMS

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:31:42 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm working in a civil engineering company and we're doing many water
management studies.
I'm not really a GIS user but since gis are becomes more widely used,
we're interested in using gis software.
For example, a GRASS (or QGIS) interface for epanet toolkit can really
be a killing app.
I've seen a grass4 module for floodplain analysis using HEC-2 model.
This can be a really cool feature too.

I haven't any programming skills but I'm very interessested by this kind
of features. So I'll be glad to help.

But since I don't know ArcHydro, maybe I misunderstand the subject :)