[GRASSLIST:9647] Re: real color landsat images

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Mon Dec 26 09:57:28 EST 2005

Wolfgang,

If you use OpenEV try Mario Beauchamp's fusion tool snake at
http://pages.infinit.net/starged/openev/index.htm.

It is easy to install (just copy the script to the tools dir) and
supports Landsat imagery perfect, as well as Quickbird (haven't tried).

It's great that Mario shared this piece of his fine work.

Maciek