[GRASSLIST:5662] Re: Compare GRASS5 and GRASS6

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 7 09:14:11 EST 2005

Ravvi

> From: RAVI KUMAR <ravivundavalli at yahoo.com>
> Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:42:11 -0800 (PST)
> To: Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>, grasslist <grasslist at baylor.edu>
> Subject: Re: [GRASSLIST:5660] Re: Compare GRASS5 and GRASS6
>
> Hi Michael
> 1. m.in.e00 ---> ESRI *.e00 file import working well
> in GRASS5 is missing in GRASS5.7, is this made OK in
> GRASS6?

R.in.gdal for raster, v.in.e00 for vector

> 2. Autovectorisation from a bitmap image, which was
> good in GRASS5.3 is missing in GRASS5.7, is it
> available in GRASS6?

Again, what is the name of the module you are talking about? Until you tell
us the name of the module that needs porting, we can't do much about it.

I don't know of any modules in GRASS 5.4 (formerly 5.3) that involve raster
to vector transformation that have not been ported to GRASS 6

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402