[GRASSLIST:5746] beta2: problems with shape import and v.surf.rst

Carlos Henrique Grohmann guano at usp.br
Sat Feb 12 15:13:22 EST 2005

I have just compiled grass6beta2, and I'm with some problems with shape files.

I have this large topographic shape, with a dbf of about 35Mb. Ehrn I try to
import it into grass, the dbf table is not created! why? is there a size
limitation?

another one: I can't use v.surf.rst.
when I call it, it gives me an error msg, and this in my terminal:
> ERROR: Required parameter <input> not set:
>     (Name of the vector file with input data).

any ideas?

thanks in advance

Carlos
          Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
   Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
        Linux User #89721  - guano at usp dot br