[GRASSLIST:5872] Re: Invisible File Open Dialog

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 22 01:41:40 EST 2005

My version of 6.0.0 beta 2 is a bit older than yours (from last week).
However, I just tried several file>open>* entries and all worked just fine.

You could try downloading my updated GIS Manager
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/grass>

And see if this helps. It has a couple of nice new features too.

Michael
PO Box 872402
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402