[GRASSLIST:5910] bugs

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Feb 25 10:02:17 EST 2005

Hi all.
Now that grass6.0 is so close by, I think it's time to clean up the bugs list
as much as possible (See: https://intevation.de/rt/webrt?q_queue=grass). I
removed some spamming (not much of a problem, but they look horrible,
especially for new users).
A few users reported a disproportionate amount of bugs; their intervention is
therefore especially important.
I would therefore ask thos who opended the bugs to please check if they still
hold true, and to remove those that have been solved (I am reasonably sure
many of them have been, but I cannot check e.g. those on MacOSX, etc.
I can give some help if needed.
Also, please note that several wishes may not apply anymore (especially after
3 or 4 years).
All the best.
pc
--