[GRASSLIST:5259] Any interested GRASS user in the Springfield, IL area?

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Wed Jan 5 19:10:50 EST 2005

Just wanted to forward a request for someone to assist with a GRASS workshop
at the Illinois Geographic Information Systems Association's Spring
Conference. Could be a great way for GRASS to get some coverage.

Forwarded Message from Kim Swisher:

Good morning,

My name is Kim Swisher and I am on the planning committee for the Illinois
Geographic Information Systems Association. Our Spring Conference is
scheduled for April 21 & 22, 2005 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Springfield,
Illinois. We would be VERY interested in having a representative of GRASS
conduct a full day workshop. Please contact me if you would be interested.

In addition, I am president of the Missouri Mappers Association.  If you would
send some educational materials, I would be happy to distribute them at our
conference in August.

Thank you and happy holid ys!

--
Dylan Beaudette