[GRASSLIST:5357] Re: 2 prob.: v.proj and overlapping

Francesco Mirabella mirabell at unipg.it
Fri Jan 14 03:44:57 EST 2005

Hi Radim

Unfortunately I am reading your message only now.... We will send you a
sample as soon as we can,

many thanks again for your support

Francesco

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 05:23:20PM +0100, Radim Blazek wrote:
> Francesco Mirabella wrote:
> >Hi radim and many thanks for your reply,
> >
> >no, we did not use the -c option because we thought that polygons should
> >be cleaned (or maybe not?)
>
> That is correct, v.in.ogr which -c does not import polygons correctly.
>
> The proble is surely in import, but I cann say what is the problem
> untill I see that data. Can you send me a _small_ subset of your
> dat (shp) ideally just few areas?
>
> Radim
>

> >Francesco
> >
> >On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 04:04:53PM +0100, Radim Blazek wrote:
> >
> >>Have you used v.in.ogr -c?
> >>
> >>Radim

Francesco Mirabella,
Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
Sismologia e Tettonofisica, Roma (Italy)
contact c/o:
Structural Geology and Geophysics
address: University of Perugia,
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Piazza Universita', 1 06100 Perugia (Italy)
tel: ++39.(0)75.585 2651
fax: ++39.(0)75.585 2603
e-mail: mirabell at unipg.it
web: http://www.unipg.it/~mirabell/