[GRASSLIST:5426] how create one legend for several raster

Georg Lösel georg at de-schorsch.de
Tue Jan 18 17:03:48 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm playing a little bit with r.sun
If I alter the latitude for different regions (always the same area for
better comparisons) I get different values. When I display them I get
always the same color ramp, because the legend 'rainbow' analyses the
values within every raster and distributes them accordingly.

So Im searching for a simple legend to compare the different raster,
similar to this:

Value		R|G|B

0-200		106 | 255 | 89
200-400		139 | 255 | 77
400-600		178 | 255 | 64
2200-2400	209 | 210 | 88

Is this possible direkt with r.colors, type. 'rules' or must I
reclassify the floating raster to get single values?

Is there some place for different legends, to help people not to invent
the wheel again and again?

Any hints or help?

Thanks in Advance

Georg