[GRASSLIST:5428] Re: area and site analysis

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 17:55:27 EST 2005

> 1.I have 10 areas
> 2. But only few have site data of wells
> 3. How to extract areas containing site data of wells
> as a sub-set

GRASS 5.7+:
v.select

> Mouse:
> Grass uses -3-button mouse.
> If -2- button mice with a combination key
> Example: Middle button = alt+left button
> will be quite useful.

linux with 2-button mouse:
as long as your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file has
    Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "true"

(usually the case) you can just hit the left and right mouse buttons
together to get the middle mouse button.

mac with 1-button mouse:
hold down Ctrl, Alt, or Apple buttons to get middle and right clicks.
I forget the order but they go right to left as you might expect.

windows + cygwin:
dunno.

Hamish