[GRASSLIST:5476] Re: vectors in NVIZ [solved]

Dylan Beaudette dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Fri Jan 21 14:39:28 EST 2005

Michael-

Thanks for the pointers. In error, i was trying to make NVIZ display vector
areas... something that I thought that it could do...

This clears up a lot of "problems" that I had been having with NVIZ over the
last couple of months...

Perhaps it would be a good idea to mention this somwhere in the NVIZ
interface..? an error message issued when vector areas are loaded?

Dylan