[GRASSLIST:5493] Re: grass60 in command line?

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 20:25:05 EST 2005

> i´d like do run grass60 interactively and/or non-interactively in
> terminal command line mode..is that possible?

I'm not sure if you mean just without the GUI + start up screens:

$ grass60 -text /path/to/your/mapset

or actually starting GRASS and running grass commands automatically.

In the second case you can set $GISBASE and some of the other
environmental shell variables that init.sh usually does for you.
(Search the mailing list archives for more complete instructions..)

perhaps a cheap hack might be to put the commands in your
~/.grass.bashrc file?

Hamish