[GRASSLIST:5474] grass60 in command line?

samuel cavalcante rioapaporis at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 21 12:47:57 EST 2005

hi,
i´d like do run grass60 interactively and/or non-interactively in terminal command line mode..is that possible?
samuel

"Kirk R. Wythers" <kwythers at umn.edu> wrote:
Can anyone tell me if GRASS can deal with hexadecimal color codes
(something like 0100FFAA)? I have a ascii vector file that contains
hexadecimal color codes for the lines and polygons. I am writing a
small program that converts that ascii vector file (which was output
from another gis package) into the v.in.ascii format, and I wonder if I
can retain that information.

Thanks,

Kirk

Kirk R. Wythers