[GRASSLIST:5527] Re: g.gisenv is not compiling for arm linux

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 05:37:18 EST 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Force3 Team wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compiling the Grass for Arm-Linux,
> Some modules are get compiled and working fine.
> but I am facing difficulty in
>

> /grass54/etc/clean_temp
> /grass54/etc/run
> g.gisenv
>
> If any one have a copy of These compiled files from Arm Linux
> Kindly send me, or suggest a link to download
>
> The Error Log says ..
> Compilation error in module: src/general/g.gisenv

You need to post the output from the make command showing the actual
errors before anybody can do anything about it. Also I think large parts
of 6.0 are not really safe for cross-compiling (e.g. after compiling a
module it is run to generate the man pages; that won't work if you're
cross-compiling). 5.4 might be a little better but cross-compiling isn't
well tested AFAIK.

Paul