[GRASSLIST:5531] Re: g.gisenv is not compiling for arm linux

Wed Jan 26 07:09:57 EST 2005

Paul Kelly wrote:

>>> You need to post the output from the make command showing the actual
>>> errors before anybody can do anything about it. Also I think large
>>> parts of 6.0 are not really safe for cross-compiling (e.g. after
>>> compiling a module it is run to generate the man pages; that won't
>>> work if you're cross-compiling). 5.4 might be a little better but
>>> cross-compiling isn't well tested AFAIK.
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>

>> Do We need the Error Log, or the Output of ./configure file ?
>> or Both ?
>

> No, neither of those. As I said, the output of make.
> make > make.log 2>&1
> should capture it if you're using bourne/bash shell.
>
> Paul

Hi Paul.

I have uploaded the files which are required by you

./configure  OUTPUT => configure.log
make    OUTPUT => make.log
make install OUTPUT => makeinstall.log

Reset in comm you will fine parameter passed in ./configure.

Kindly write, if you need more information.

Thanks in Advance.

--

Regards, and  Have a nice day.

Prachait Saxena