[GRASSLIST:5559] Re: v.in.e00, v.in.ogr problems

Harry Johnson cartoh at cox.net
Sun Jan 30 22:55:49 EST 2005

I believe so. I was following the example for Arc/Info coverages.

I made dsn the coverage directory (rail1), and layer to the feature I
wished
to import (Arcs/lines).

I'm a bit odd in that I don't really like the shapefile format and
prefer to use
coverages and topology.

I'm looking into some other ideas, like making sure the coverages
actually
had topology before I generated the .e00 files, the method of transfer
(the .e00
files being tar'ed up on Solaris and untar'ed on OS X), UNIX line ends
v. Windows
line ends, and of course, my general thick-headedness.

Cheers,

Harry Johnson