[GRASSLIST:7446] Re: r.terraflow failured

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:07:57 EDT 2005

r.terraflow makes large temp files during the operation. Check the
STREAM_DIR (defaults to /var/tmp) you assigned I would bet that one of
those temp files exceeded 2 Gb. That seems to be the filesize limit on
my distribution of linux.

Davids

--
David Finlayson
Marine Geology & Geophysics

Office: Marine Sciences Building, Room 112
Phone: (206) 616-9407
Web: http://students.washington.edu/dfinlays