[GRASSLIST:7463] Re: silly question?

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Tue Jul 5 14:30:38 EDT 2005

From: "Radim Blazek" <radim.blazek at gmail.com>

> On 7/2/05, Maciek Sieczka <werchowyna at epf.pl> wrote:
>> Or maybe QGIS Grass digitizing plugin to be extended for backdrop maps
>> display alike v.digit
>
> What's the problem with backdrop maps in QGIS?

I mean that in v.digit there is a 'bgcmd' option which for using d.vect and
d.rast with all their reach options, so that one can exactly select
elemenents and define their colors to be displayed in the background.

BTW QGIS GRASS digitizer - although there is (great!) panning mapped to
space key finally, still it is a bitt buggy - artifacts are displayed during
panning. And another usefull feature would be zoom in/out also mapped to
keyboard (z- zoom in, x - zoom out ?) as the scroll wheel is really not
doing the job right.

Maciek