[GRASSLIST:7492] RE: Newbie having trouble starting GRASS...

Tom Colson tom_colson at ncsu.edu
Thu Jul 7 13:34:04 EDT 2005

Check to insure that your video system is working, particularly tcl/tk and
X11 and/or Xorg. Just because you can see a mouse pointer doesn't mean it's
working. If you're using tcl/tk 8.4, downgrade to 8.3.

Thomas Colson
North Carolina State University
Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources
(919) 673 8023
tom_colson at ncsu.edu

Calendar:
www4.ncsu.edu/~tpcolson