[GRASSLIST:7562] Re: color balancing in mosaic

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 15 16:35:29 EDT 2005

Feng:

Are you going to be performing classification on these mosaicked images, or
are you just making a graphic for a presentation?  There's an important
distinction between making a "nice picture" and doing correct image-to-image
registration for mapping purposes, which is why I ask...

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
NRC Research Associate