[GRASSLIST:7563] Re: color balancing in mosaic

Feng Tan feng at lynxseismicdata.com
Fri Jul 15 17:05:36 EDT 2005

Hi, Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your reply!! Yes, I only use the mosaiced images for
"good looking" not for classification purpose. (I know it takes raw image for
classification, so we don't change their spectral information, thanks for
remind me this!). I believe you have ideas how to color balancing for my
mosaiced, color composited landsat images for viewing.

Have a nice weekend!!

Feng