[GRASSLIST:7584] Re: Synergy between Grass/Python/GMT

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 03:08:13 EDT 2005

> Is there a good place on the wiki for sharing scripts? When I get this
> GMT thing polished up I think it will be quite useful for folks who
> use GMT.

The AddOns page:

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/GrassAddOns

Please add copyright and license information so that others may know how
they can use your script. If your website will one day disappear, it
would be nice to upload the script to the Wiki at some point ("Attach
file") instead of just adding a link. We can't rely on the Wayback
Machine's ablility to survive future lawsuits.

Hamish

ps - Stephan: I again get a read error when I try to edit that wiki page.
?